Saturday, February 20, 2010

Week recap

So the week went pretty good. Adam and myself looked at another place on Wednesday. It was right in the south side flats, which is nice. But everything else about the place was unattractive. It was old, bedrooms were small, living room small, etc. For 1,200 a month i think we can do so much better so were not even going to consider it.

Thursday night we go to the moose for free wing night, and it was Dave Adam and myself. Dave is now saying how he changed his mind again, and he wants to move in with us. Seriously, we could have had house keys already, now your changing your mind when they are on vacation for 2 weeks (the landlords). I understand moving out is a big decision, but he lied to get out of it the first time to sign the lease. If he did that a second time, i would flip. We will see what happens though, Adam and me were planning on taking the place anyways with just us 2, assuming they let us. With Dave as a third person, it would make things cheaper. Basically Adam and me decided count Dave out, and if he decides to come along then so be it. Were not going to depend on him being a 3rd roommate anymore until he hands over cash and signs a lease.

Last night I went down to buckheads for the beer olympics (lol) with a bunch of people. Adam and me were partners, and they had 3 games. 3 legged race / beer pong / nerf arrow. It was so gay but it was fun too. We came in like 2nd to last in the 3 legged race and i have a huge bruise on my upper right calf today. We won our first round in beer pong then get destroyed in our 2nd game. And i have no idea about that nerf arrow.

It was a pretty fun night until i got too drunk. I was drinking heavily the whole night, kind of hard not too when so much stuff was free there. We got free pitchers of beer for each game in that beer pong tournament. We got free drinks from 8-10 for participating in the beer olympics. Basically i drank 10$ worth of stuff when we got there at 7, and then the rest of the night was free basically. After 10pm was over, I ordered 8 shots of patron, 4 of us were gunna take 2 each, which came to a total of like 50$ or so. I had a tab open so i told them to put it under that, and when i closed my tab with my waitress, my bill was only 10$. So i guess some1 was mad when they see 8 shots of patron on their bill that they didn't do. I was feeling sick and Adam could tell so we left around 10:30 or so.

When we got back to his place i told him im probably going to puke, and he said yea i know. So he got me a trash can and put it right next to me and said puke in here, im like yea obviously, and then i passed out.

I wake up with puke all over me of course, dont remember puking at all. It was all over his couch and white carpet too. He still lives with his mom, and i have done this before, so i knew she would flip on me if she saw it. I looked at my phone and it was 4:30 AM, so i was happy when i saw that because i knew i had time to clean it up. I was still hammered, had puke all over me, and im trying to clean up my puke. I dont really remember how i cleaned it up, i just know i looked at it and it looked pretty clean, so i left and jumped into my car.

I turn my car on, was still drunk and i already have a DUI so i didn't want to risk that, so i passed out and woke up at 7:30 with about a 1/4 tank of gas gone, and i text Adam on my way home.

"A - i puked
B - I cleaned it up tho for the most part, i dont remember puking tho"

He sends me a text about a hour later which i couldn't stop laughing at for a while

"A - You did a awful job at cleaning it up
B - I cleaned it after Tina freaked
C - She said you cant come over ever again"

Cant blame her i guess. Second time puking at her house, i also accidently put a pretty nice sized hole in their wall.

At least Adam puked inside my car last week and i dropped him off and had to clean it up the next day, doesn't make me feel as bad about this.

Was supposed to drive up to State College today and spend the day / night there, but i feel like shit. I miss State College and i really wanted to go, but oh well. Ill be there in late March for a bar tour, so cant wait for that.

Probably will just grind some SNGS today, and play a full MTT schedule tommorow. Had a pretty good week in my SNGS, and Saturdays are the best day to play them, so even as hungover as i am, i should still make some good money, well see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment