Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3 weeks

Can't believe i haven't updated this blog in three weeks! Its been a busy 3 weeks though, so understandable. I had a lot of stuff i wanted to blog down in the past three weeks, but wont be able too because its not fresh on my mind. I am for sure going to start blogging more often, its nice to put my thoughts on paper, it relaxes me and it feels good to put my emotions into writing. For now though, ill try to recap the last 3 weeks as best i can.

I am very happy with the new place so far. Adam and Dave have been easy to live with roommates for the most part, and i have no complaints thus far. We are in the south side of Pittsburgh, so I am loving the location. I haven't gone out too much since the move, but, its awesome not worrying about who the driver is going to be, or how were getting home, because I am just a few blocks away from my bed. The only thing that I am disappointed with so far, is how lazy i have been committing to the move. I am so fucking lazy it makes me sick sometimes. I have yet to put curtains up on either of my windows, i am using a bed sheet to cover one of them. I have yet organized my clothes, i piled a bunch in my dresser, hung some up, still got a bunch that are in my car, and a lot that are dirty and need washed. The list goes on and on, basically aside from my computer desk, everything else is so unorganized for me. I am making a promise to myself, that i will get everything done, that needs done, before i leave for State College on Friday.

So yeah, im going to go to PSU this weekend for the yearly bar tour that my roommates cousin (Dave) Nate does every year. I am SOOOOOO excited, I haven't been at PSU in what seems like forever, and im excited to obviously drink my face off Saturday, but more importantly, see a lot of my friends that i don't get too see that often anymore. Should be a blast.

As far as poker is concerned, March has been a awful month for me so far. My volume has been AWFUL, and i am not running so good either. First, the move and everything that goes with that obviously took up a good bit of time. Also with my PF that im managing, i had to take on a lot more students to coach. Plus hanging out and drinking with my friends etc. Even with as busy as i was this month, i could have put in more volume, and i need to work on having a better work ethic.

On the flip side of things, I am very happy with how the PF is going, and how my students have been doing this month. Theres about 10 guys total that we have signed for deals with staking + coaching now. About 6 of them have been with us the whole month, and those 6 guys are up about 7k total for the month. A couple of them are making more money than i am this month. I cant wait to see my students and the PF to progress. For such a long time, SNGMentors had a hammerlock on the biggest staking/coaching site. The goal is not to compete with them obviously, but I think what we have going will become better than SNGMentors. I feel we have better coaches, better organization, etc, and i think it will show on the horses. Even though my play has been unmotivated as of late, i am really motivated when it comes to coaching and making my students better, and i cant wait to see how they turn out.


But yea, that will do it for now, heres my graph in SNGS for the month so far. With me being gone most of the weekend, and having to reach 3k games b4 the end of the month, i will be pretty busy busting out some games to end the month. Cant believe im not even halfway to 3k games yet, sigh.




No comments:

Post a Comment