Sunday, September 26, 2010

Playing well

So a couple hours after i posted my last blog spot, I get motivated to grind a early morning MTT session. Like i stated in the last blog, I did not mix in SNGS. I filled up some volume by adding in some of FTP's early morning GTDS alongside stars. It was very relaxing to grind just MTTS and I was able to concentrate a lot. I ended up going very deep in the 8$ rebuy and 11$ rebuys on stars (like 50thish in both) and I also ended up chopping the 109$ 20k GTD on stars for 4.4k

I thought I played all of the tournament very very well, and in the 109$ 20kGTD I used my stack very well to take control of the FT and just mow every1 over. If it weren't for 1 hand where i tried to bluff all in with K high on a ace high board, I would have won the tournament instead of chopping it, but oh well.

I was down a lot more than i thought, so the score got me almost to breakeven for the month (down 250$ for the month as of now). Pretty frustrating that the last couple months I have hit big scores towards the end of the month and Im always xxx in makeup, and the score puts me like just over breakeven so I am not making a penny off the score basically.

But yea, I am going to continue doing sessions like this, especially early morning MTTS because theres some very nice ones that get good prizepools, and I dont have to deal with many sickos, and the games are just really really soft.

The main event of WCOOP is today, and it finally sank in just now that I should be playing it, sigh

Oh well,

Football in a hour, go Steelers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment